Recipe from Well Plated!
If chickpeas can become cookie dough, you can do anything! I’m blown away by this “edible cookie dough” recipe.
When that cookie craving hits, grab a can of chickpeas to whip up this sweet treat. It comes together in minutes and tastes incredible! I promise, you can’t taste the beans.
- 1 15-ounce can reduced sodium chickpeas – rinsed and drained
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter or nut butter of choice
- ¼ cup rolled oats or quick cooking oats
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
Place all the ingredients in your food processor. Blend till smooth and top with vegan chocolate chips.