This website is owned and operated by HUM@NMedia Inc. (the “Publisher” and/or “HMI”). By using, downloading or accessing this website or any website owned by HUM@NMedia Inc., you agree, without limitation or qualification, to be bound by the these terms and conditions:
- All the items on this website (including, without limitation, the texts, articles, photographs, images, illustrations, audio and video excerpts, software, etc.) are protected by copyright and belong to the Publisher, its licensors or third parties acting as content providers. Except when clearly stated, all rights on the items of this website are strictly reserved by their respective owners.
- The Publisher grants you a limited, each time you access this site and only while accessing this site or any site owned and operated by HUM@NMedia Inc., non-exclusive and non-transferable license to use and display on your computer or other electronic access device, including an audio device, the items on this website, for your own personal and non-commercial use only.
- Except for your personal and non-commercial use you may not copy, reproduce, modify, publish, distribute or participate in the distribution or sale of, create derivative works from, translate, download, grant under license or in any other way exploit or manipulate, any item offered on this website, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of the Publisher. Furthermore, except for personal and non-commercial use, you agree not to interfere with or circumvent the normal operation of the website by caching, framing, audio translating or deep-linking its items or by using similar means, without the prior written consent of the Publisher.
- With the exception of Google, Yahoo, Bing, Baidu, Yandex, Gigablast, DuckDuckGo, AOL.com, Ask.com, Wolframalpha, the use of any robot, spider, other automatic device or manual process to catalogue, index, summarize, monitor, scrape or copy this website or its items for any purpose without the prior written consent of the Publisher is prohibited.
- Should you wish to make any reproduction, distribution, re-sale, affiliation, archiving or any other commercial use of the items on this website, or if you wish to produce press reviews or any other kind of media monitoring product from the contents of this website, you must request the appropriate licensing rights from HUM@Nmedia Inc by emailing info@HumanMedia.ca.
- The trademarks, names and logos used or posted on this website are trademarks and logos owned by the Publisher or by third parties. Nothing on this website may be interpreted in such a way as to allow, directly or indirectly, the use of such trademarks or logos without the prior written consent of their owner.
- You expressly understand and agree that: (i) your use of this website or any website operated by the Publisher or linked affiliates is at your sole risk; and (ii) the items of this website are provided on an “as is”, “where is” and “as available” basis. The Publisher expressly disclaims all warranties or guarantees of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, absence of error, precision, timeliness and non-infringement.
- You expressly understand and agree that the Publisher shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other losses (even if the Publisher has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use this website; (ii) the use of the items provided on this website; or (iii) any other matter relating to this website.
- These terms and conditions shall be interpreted, construed and governed by the laws in force in the Province of Nova Scotia, and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein, without reference to any conflict of laws principles.
Address: HUM@Nmedia Inc – 300 Prince Albert Rd., Suite 109, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, B2Y 3Y5